Monday, May 18, 2015

Do Now 5/18

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." ~Mahatma Gandhi 
What things ignite your desire to help make this world a better place?

What truly gets under my skin are social injustices. I'm a very open minded person and when I see people that are ignorant to other lifestyles or intolerant of other circumstances it really bothers me. I do my best to not judge others and surround myself with people who behave the same. I personally think the world would be a better place if more people recognized their privileges and made it a point to help out those less fortunate in any aspect of life. This would not only contribute to the community of our society by making us all live together a little more peacefully but it would also benefit me because I wholeheartedly believe that everyone should be able to live their life comfortably- no matter their race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, class, disability, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment