Friday, February 6, 2015

Welcome to My Blog

My name is Sara and I am a senior at WRHS. I like make-up, Chipotle, sleeping, and going out. I have two brothers and a sister. My best friend is Devyn and she attends Becton Regional High School. This year I am taking Web 2.0, Geometry, Algebra 2, English 4, Sociology, and Physical Education. I am most likely going far away for college. So far I have been accepted to West Virginia University and am waiting on University of Oregon, Auburn University, University of Missouri, and Arizona State University. Over the summer I plan to visit whatever college I am attending and learn more about the university. 

1 comment:

  1. Woah thats amazing that you have been accepted to West Virginia! and i hope you get accepted to many more ! Keep going strong and I hope to see you after you have graduated from WRHS :)

    ReplyDelete